2010年11月24日星期三

A man fishing in the sea to catch a turtle

A man fishing in the sea to catch a turtle.
Seen as treasures to a wonderful reflection of his home.
However, turtles do not eat or move, just kept crying.
"Why are you crying? You know how much I love you!" Said the man.
"But my heart is in the sea, where there is my home, my children, but also my happiness. You let me go back!" Turtle said.
But fishermen reluctant to give up, because he loves it.
After a long long time, watching the turtles beloved pining away, the fisherman's heart is cold, he decided to put it back to sea.
"You cold sea turtles, I almost put my whole heart to you, but it has not a shred of love you now, I have done you, you go."
Sea turtles crawl away.
The fisherman cried.
One day after one year, fishermen are napping, Suddenly he heard a knock on the door, he opened the door and saw a year ago that the dog let go of sea turtles.
"What do you come back?"
"To see you."
"You've got your happiness, why look at me?" The fisherman asked.
"My happiness is that you give. I will never forget you." Turtle said.
"Ah! You go! As long as you can be happy on the line, do not see me later!" Fisherman sad to say.
Turtle reluctantly away. However, a month later, it came again.
"There you go again?"
"Again."
"Why?"
"I will never forget you."
"Alas! This is how one thing children do? When I attempt to always hold you, but did not move you; when I give you, but have you." Said the man.

没有评论:

发表评论